days twenty three and twenty five | vegas baby!

New York has definitely been my favourite so far but of all the places I was dying to visit it was Vegas. Baby!  And she/he/it did NOT disappoint.

Jackie my friend, if you are reading this, you would LOVE it. Its as glitzy and trashy and touristy as they come. 

I love it for the trash, I love it for the 24/7 action, I love it for the bright lights, I love it for the potential winnings (ha!) but most of all I love it for the free drinks whilst gambling - sorry Mum!  Glen and I did have quite a few arguments about tipping whilst in Vegas but in the great words of some random website I found, if you remember that the drinks are free but the service is not, you won't go wrong!

There's not much to tell really.  It's gambling.  It's cheap/free drinks. It's expensive food (which we were both surprised about).  It's overpriced souvenirs.  It's watching your money disappear into poker machines never to be seen again.  But it's fun and that's Vegas. Baby!














There will be a separate post for our trip to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam.

Mechelle

1 comment:

  1. Looks so magical and tropical just as I remember it! I could just gamble $20 and be just happy laying by a pool all day long...YUP don't forget to tip the waitress she will be your bestest friend with YOUR money and your drinks will come faster too! Drinks are FREE but you have to TIP to get them to bring...so I NEVER really understood FREE but I have to pay...I work too hard for my money I'll get my own drink..ha ha or just go thirsty one way or another you can still have fun in Vegas because there is a lot to see and do.

    ReplyDelete